Monday, November 8, 2010

Season 2- Ep. 3 - The Wicked Witch of the Northwest

Here I am, Emmalynn Jones, the most beautiful (because I have make-up on) wicked witch of the Northwest (of New Mexico). I love my awesome costume, especially my broom (which I forgot to hold for this picture). In fact it's so awesome, I wore it last Halloween too. Heeheehee.
HEE HEE HEE, I'm so scary! Look closely, I'm even missing teeth like real witches!!


Here is my meager stash of candy. Since Halloween was on Sunday, my boring parents didn't let me go Trick-or-Treating on Halloween. I only got to go to the church's Trunk-or-Treat party the day before. It was actually pretty fun though. I actually won some cookies at the cookie-walk. More than I can say for my school's carnival/Halloween party!

Oh, here's my snazzy broom at the church's party in the park. And my little victims, I mean siblings. Heeheehee.

No comments:

Post a Comment