Monday, April 4, 2011

Season 2 Ep.7 - The New Me!



Two new changes are going on here with me.

First, I got GLASSES!!! They're kind of fun to have, but sometimes they get in the way. My mom's been getting kind of mad at me because I take them off sometimes and forget where I put them. One time I left them on a shelf in the garage, another time I forgot them outside and found them under the hammock. Ooops. Mom got pretty mad at that one. They just get in my way sometimes and I forget to put them back on.


And Second, my front teeth are starting to come in. Plus, I lost another one on the bottom, but you can't really see that.
And...it's my birthday coming soon. I'm almost 7 years old! I can't wait. (And then it's going to be Easter, and I LOVE Easter! I love CANDY too! They go together so well!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment