Friday, December 23, 2011

Season 3 Ep. 3 - My Favorite Holiday

My FAVORITE holiday of all time is CHRISTMAS. I'm so excited. I feel like I've waited forever for it to get here. I can't wait to open the presents under the tree tomorrow. It'll be Christmas Eve and in my house we get to open all the gifts we give each other on Christmas Eve. Then all the presents from Santa come on Christmas Day. Mommy says to thank Nana and Papa Riskedahl for that tradition because not everybody does it that way. I think they should though!
I sat on Santa's lap twice and told him what I wanted. I'm pretty sure I'll get everything on my list. I really want a walkie talkie, some glittery little pet shops, and (my favorite) perler beads!
Most people don't know what they are, but I do, and they're fabulous! I'm so excited, I can hardly wait.
Mom says to always remember "the reason for the season", but how can you when you're 7 years old!! She also says it's about giving to others.
I gave a few gifts to other people.
And I certainly don't mind the "receiving" side either!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment