Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Episode 24 - Chest

Over the Christmas break we spent a week in Utah. My dad's brother, Uncle Nate had gotten a new chess set for Christmas. While we were there he and Ddaddy taught me how to play. Now I want to play ALL THE TIME. Sometimes I forget what the real name of the game is and usually call it "chest". I do get a little upset (okay... a lot) when I don't win. Dad keeps saying I get that from my mother, whatever that means!
Here's me playing "chest" with my mom. I'm actually pretty good. I know how all the pieces move too.

See how hard I concentrate!

2 comments:

  1. Papa likes to play chess so when we see you, you and Papa will have to play!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i assumed you said chest as in a chest of play clothes or something. have fun playing chest!

    ReplyDelete