Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Episode 23 - We Live in a Desert, Right?

So, I don't get it. Everyone keeps saying we live in a desert. Why isn't it hot then?
A couple of weeks ago I had to walk from my car to the church building. Of course I didn't wear a coat because we live in a desert. Deserts are hot, right? I actually got mad at my mom when I got cold before I reached the door. What's going on around here?
Then the other day I wanted to wear my flip flops when I went to town with my mom to shop. She said I couldn't wear them! What, I said, I thought we lived in a desert! I was so mad.
I just don't understand what's going on around here. What kind of desert do I live in if a can't wear flip flops whenever I want?? I'm not sure if I like it here sometimes. Humf.

No comments:

Post a Comment