Monday, December 21, 2009

Episode 22 - My First Lost Tooth

Here's how I look without one of my teeth!

A few weeks ago I discovered a loose tooth on my bottom row of teeth. My mom said that it wasn't that loose and that I should just keep wiggling it with my tongue.
Well, I did... a lot.
Sometimes it was a little scary to eat and sometimes it hurt a little to brush my teeth, but my tooth did get looser and looser.
On Sunday morning I could kind of push my tooth half way over. Mom just kept saying to wiggle it. I could kind of feel the bottom of my tooth with my tongue.
Then the most amazing thing happened. Right in the middle of church, I was supposed to be listening to someone talk, my tooth just came out.
I stood up and yelled to mom, "My tooth came out!"
Everyone around us heard me too, I think, cause some people looked over and smiled or laughed.
I had to go rinse my mouth out cause there was a little blood in my mouth.
My mouth felt so funny after that, I kept sticking my tongue in the space to feel it. It was so cool.
I was so excited for the tooth fairy to come. I woke up at 2:00 in the morning and saw money in my cup. I had to go wake up my parents for them to see how much I got.
Dad said he only got a quarter when he was little. I must be way gooder than him because I got $1.42! I'm so rich now.
I'm so excited to lose another tooth. I keep wiggling all my teeth, but Mom says none are loose right now, darn.

1 comment:

  1. good call on the mid-church announcement... that is some awesome news! and parents love when their kids wake them up after the tooth fairy comes!

    ReplyDelete