Thursday, December 3, 2009

Episode 21 - The Christmas Program

My music teacher, Mrs. Sewell, is awesome. She has taught us many songs and jokes. She has each class in the whole school perform a little informal production for their parents every year around Christmas. Mine was today.
My dad took the day off work (it was actually for a couple reasons), so at 12:25 my whole family walked into the music room to watch me perform. We did lots of Christmas songs and everyone told one or two jokes. ( I told two, cause I'm awesome... usually.)
My mom kind of (a little bit) ruined things because she forgot to bring extra batteries for the camera... and the ones in the camera were low, way low.
Here's me at the beginning of the show:


Here I am a little closer:

Now here is the kicker. Mom puts the camera on video mode to catch me telling my first joke. Now remember that the battery is really low. I got kind of nervous with everyone watching me so I took a while to say my joke and this is all my mom got:




It's a little hard to tell but this is what she was supposed to catch me saying:
Me: What do you call someone who is afraid of Santa Claus?
Everyone: What??
Me: CLAUS - trophobic!
I had a hard time saying claus-trophibic. It was pretty funny, but the camera was definitely dead by then.

I also told this joke at the end, I was the finnale (I'm not sure how to spell that).
Me: What kind of music to elves like?
Everyone: What kind??
Me: WRAP music! HAHAHA

I did really good on that one. I wasn't even shy that time. Too bad mom didn't save the battery juice for that one.

Here's one last shot of me, I was kind of playing around I guess. But aren't my reindeer antlers awesome. They had bells on them.

1 comment:

  1. wow! emmee! you're hilarious! you definitely have riskedahl blood in you! all riskedahls are the funniest people around.

    ReplyDelete