Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Episode 26 - North Dakota isn't always cold?

Tonight I was talking to my mom in the car. She said that Cassee was going to be in preschool when I go to first grade. I told her that I was going to first grade in about 5 or 6 days.
She said it would be a lot more days than that. I just wasn't sure. Then she said we have to finish winter, have spring, the baby will come, go all through the summer, go on our trip to ND, and then I would be in first grade. I told her I wanted to go to ND during the summer because it is too hot and I'd have to take off all my clothes if I stayed here.
Mom then told me that it gets hot in ND in the summer too. I was SHOCKED!!
She asked what I thought ND was like and I told her that I thought it always had snow! She just laughed at me. I guess the only times I remember being in ND was when it was cold. I had no idea that Nana and Papa ever lived where it was warm.
Now I guess I can't go there to cool off in the summertime!

1 comment:

  1. sounds like you've been talking to uncle jason too much!

    ReplyDelete