Saturday, February 27, 2010

Episode 28 - Snarding

This is a new word I made up. I use it all the time now. My mother laughs everytime I say it. Here's what it means.
Example 1: We were all laying on some blankets on the floor in Adam's room reading stories. I got upset and said that Cassee was snarding all the blankets.
Example 2: We got a present from Nana and Papa in the mail. It was really Adam's birthday present, but they put an extra present in the box for Cassee and me. We both got a play cell phone and car keys with a keychain. (Totally awesome, by the way.) The only problem was that Adam didn't get a cell phone and he kept snarding mine.
My mother has deducted that it's my way of saying that someone is hogging stuff. Snarding the blankets, snarding my toys. Everyone in my house keeps snarding, and it's driving me nuts!
Although I do now love to use that new word. Snarding... doesn't that sound fun to say!!

2 comments:

  1. i bet it will end up in the dictionary ones of these days!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this word Emmee!!! I think, with your permission, I will start using this word. Papa ia always snarling the covers at night!!

    ReplyDelete