Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Episode 33 - Kindergarten Graduation

For while it seemed endless, but graduation day finally came. I have successfully finished my first year of public school.
Here's me sitting in my chair at the graduation. There were almost 100 kids in my graduation class!

Here I am walking out with my diploma.

This is my teacher Mrs. Riley. I loved it when she gave us snacks, and when she sharpened my pencils when I needed her to.

And here is my teacher's aid, Mrs. Kaye. I like her because she's really nice to give us treats too.

Here are some of my friends, Elisabeth and Lacey.

And some more, me, Shaneiska, Filicity, Shakeiska, and Lacey.

Here's the table I sat at to do my work.

Here's my family. (some people just don't know how to work my mom's camera)

Here's my awesome dad, who left work just to come! Of course he had to leave right away and go back.

Here's my awesome mom. She was the room mom this year and brought in lots of stuff all the time. I think Mrs. Riley is going to miss her the most.

And last of all, here's my little sister, Cassidee, who wants to be just like me when she grows up.

No comments:

Post a Comment