Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Episode 18 - Three Little Ghosts

The funnest thing I did in school today, besides recess and coloring, was to make these little ghosts. (I didn't actually make all three today.) They are green, orange, and red. They have curly tails that were really fun to cut out. And now the tails hang down kind of curly.

Here's a picture of the ghosts before I cut them out, in case anyone wants to make one too. You can draw one from looking at my pattern.

I love Halloween and I ask my mom practically everyday how many days it still is to Halloween. I'm getting tired of WAITING!!

2 comments:

  1. those ghosts are so cute! i think i'll do those in preschool since i have it again right before halloween and the letter is G! thanks emmee, you're brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you want me to take a picture of what it looks like uncut? It might help give a mental picture of the pattern you will need to draw.

    ReplyDelete