Monday, August 11, 2014

Season 6 - Episode 2 - 5th grade is almost here!

Today I learned that my teacher for 5th grade will be Mrs. Kimbell.  I met her at the school when my mom and I went to feed breakfast to all the 60 teachers and staff in our school. She is Mrs. Ledek's sister.  Mrs. Ledek is awesome, she went on a mission to Brazil like my dad.  And since Mrs. Ledek is awesome, I can tell Mrs. Kimbell will be a great teacher for me.  I wonder if Mrs. Kimbell went on a mission as well?  I think maybe she did cause her sister did.
I found out that Mrs. Ledek went on a mission one day when we were having lunch in the cafeteria.  I was telling my friends how awesome Portuguese was when Mrs. Ledek came by and heard me speaking a few words in Portuguese.  Then she started speaking Portuguese to me.  I said I don't know all the words in Portuguese.  I asked her how she knew Portuguese.  She said that she went on a mission to Brazil.  That is how I found out Mrs. Ledek went on a mission to Brazil.
While I was at the school with my mom, Cassidee, Adam, Andrew and Brexton stayed at my friend Emma's house.  They had a lot of fun.  When we went to go pick them up, we stayed a bit longer to play while the moms talked and talked and talked and talked.
I can't wait to meet every kid in my class and hear all the rules my teacher has tomorrow at the Open House.  Then on Thursday school will finally start.  Then no more swimming, boo hoo.

No comments:

Post a Comment