Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Episode 12 - My Puzzle Award

One of the requirements for graduating from Kindergarten is to be able to count to 100. So, to encourage all of us to learn to count to 100, Mrs. Riley, my teacher, said we could pick out the puzzle of our choice when we could do it.
Today, I did it!!!


This is the awesome puzzle I picked.
Mom said it was cool because it was a "color wheel". Whatever that means. I just thought it looked colorful, like a rainbow. I love rainbows!!

Here's me doing the puzzle.


Here's Cassee thinking she's helping me.


Ta da. I finished it! And all by myself. Sweet!

My mommy is so proud of me!

1 comment:

  1. Good Job Emmee. Kari just told me today how she can count to 100 too!! Way to go. Except she didn't receive an awesome prize like you.

    ReplyDelete