Friday, September 18, 2009

Episode 8 - My Awesome Ability To Do My Own Hair!

Since I was little (and actually had hair) my mother has always insisted on doing my hair for me. Sometimes I like it, usually I don't. Usually I like lots of flower clips and other glittery or colorful accessories, but sometimes my mom thinks there a little too much. I've recently figured out how to wrap a band in my hair. Yeah for me! I like low ponytails. My mom puts them too high. (And of course I never pay attention to the color of the band!) Sometimes I put them on the side just for fun. And I like this awesome headband I found in my mom's stuff. She says it from Ecuador. It's a little big for my head and sometimes it falls, but it's awesome anyway.

This is my latest and greatest hair-do. I do this everyday, if I'm allowed!





OK, I just needed to make a few funny faces, just because it's so fun!



Hahahaha, now I'm done!

2 comments:

  1. I love that she does her own hair. You are awesome Emmee!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm, that seems like the exact same hair-do that your 5 year old cousin does as well.

    ReplyDelete