Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Episode 7 - I Like Math and Skirts

My mom always wants to know my favorite part of my day. Almost always I tell her coloring. We color everyday. We color everything.
Today I actually said something different, and it really surprise my mom. Not so much what I said, but the fact that I said something other than coloring.
I told her my favorite part of my day was doing the math paper. There were four pictures on each line and we had to cross out the one thing that didn't go with the others.
I like it. It's fun, because I like it. (Direct quote!)

Today I got to pick out my own outfit! I hardly ever get to do that. My mom usually says things like, "that doesn't match," or "it's too hot for those pants", or some other such thing. This morning my little brother was sick and mom wasn't paying much attention to me. Plus all my other clothes were in the wash!
I always want to wear a skirt, but I hardly ever get to. This is one of my favorites. There's just not a lot of shirts that go with it.
Sweet, I love it when I get to wear what I want!!

No comments:

Post a Comment