Monday, September 14, 2009

Episode 6 - The Letter M

This week we are learning the letter 'M'. (Last week was the letter 'S'.) I named off many things to my mother tonight at dinner that start with the letter 'M'. (She asked me how I knew them and I said it's because I sounded them out. See how smart I am now!)
Anyway, I told her this list: monkey, money, milk, and moose. On the back of my 'M' page where I drawed a bunch of M's, I had to draw something that started with an M. I drew two little circles and colored them silver. I had to tell my teacher they were money cause she didn't know.
The funnest part of my day was coloring the moose I did at school. Dad asked what a moose was. I told him it was brown and had horns. It's kind of like a dog, but a little bigger. I can't believe he doesn't know what a moose is!

No comments:

Post a Comment