Friday, September 11, 2009

Episode 5 - Emmee made a funny!

So the other day my mother says it's bath time. We all head to the bathroom. The tub is big enough for three little bodies, so we all take a bath together.
Of course warm water brings on "you-know-what", so we all have to use the toilet before she lets us get into the tub.
Since I'm bigger and faster, I beat Cassee to the toilet. While I'm sitting there Cassee is standing completely naked next to the door making her panicky noise and dancing like she can't wait to get on the toilet.
My mother, sitting on the little stool next to the tub, says, "Don't pee your pants, Cassee!"
I turn to Mom and say,"She can't pee her pants, she can only ... pee."
Mom starts laughing, "oh, because she's naked, right?"
I start laughing too. HAHAHA I'm so clever!

No comments:

Post a Comment